Friday, August 15, 2008

Sprinklers!

Kennedy, Colin, and I go to the sprinklers at World's Fair Park every summer (except last year). I offered to leave Benjamin at home, but they wanted him to go too. So now for a new tradition with Ben... we had a great time. We even treated Matt and the shop to Frosties on our way home.

Wearing Kennedy's sunglasses in the car
When we first arrived. Can you imagine what Ben was saying?


In front of the Sunsphere
Smiling at strangers...Ben kept waving and smiling at this older man who was there...
Looking for something...he found a pink hairbow...
Mmm, warm granite tastes good...really, I took this picture before I realized what he was doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you had taken your clorox wipes and cleaned the area before you put your towels down, so chewing on the granite was OK!!!! Cute post pics and what a fun time all had I'm told! Busy week!!

Grammy