Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dollywood

Mammaw had some free passes for Dollywood so we went yesterday. Kennedy and Colin went too...I am glad because I am too tall to ride the bee and duck. Benjamin really enjoyed it, but I think he will like it much better next year. He took a 45 minute nap while Kennedy, Colin, and I rode a couple of roller coasters.

When we walked in the gate, Ben started pointing to the "ball" so Mammaw put him next to it...


Kennedy, Mammaw, and Colin
Riding the "Busy Bees" with Kennedy and Colin

When I sat him in the bee, he immediately started "driving" it with the steering wheel. I even noticed him pressing the middle of the wheel for the horn (it didn't have one!)

Waiting on Kennedy and Colin...

2 comments:

Russell4 said...

Great Pictures...thanks for giving me a break. I will return the favor anytime! :)

Poker Cards said...

I can consult you on this question. Together we can come to a right answer.