Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pizza Palace

Since Matt is fishing in a tournament tonight, Ben and I went to eat with Grammy and Pappy. Dad wanted Pizza Palace so Mom decided to put Ben's high chair in their car. I feel that I should title this entry...you might be a redneck...anyway, Ben was hilarious. He couldn't understand why he was eating in the car, but it certainly didn't affect his appetite! He is getting really friendly to strangers and yelled "hi" and waved to all the cars passing by and blew them kisses. I still had my camera in the diaper bag from last night, so I took some pictures.

A little spaghetti

Mmmm, pepperoni pizza
Just cleaning up

2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

This is soooo funny!! :) We are glad to see he is being brought up on Pizza Palace!! YUM!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we miss the Pizza Palace! The next time you go eat some onion rings for us!!!!
Thanks again for sending us the cute pictures!!
Love,
Aunt Dee