Monday, August 18, 2008

12-month Doctor's Visit

Benjamin went for his check-up on Friday. The pediatrician was surprised in his growth since his last visit because usually boys start to taper off on weight and height at this time. At his 9-month visit he was between the 25th and 50th percentile so he has really had a jump in growth! He also had two vaccinations and blood work. Everything looks great!!

Weight: 50th-75th percentile--23 lbs. 7.5 oz. A weight gain of 4 lbs. in 3 months.

Height: 50th-75th percentile--30 1/2 inches. A 2 3/4 inch growth in 3 months.



Inspecting where they did a finger prick for blood work
I think I can get these Band-Aids off...
Maybe a little drool will help...
Yes, I know he needs a haircut. This is Amy and Mom's way of reminding me of that!!No worries, Ben cried when they put it in his hair! I guess he knew that boys don't wear ponytails.

2 comments:

MC said...

WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE'S GETTING. LOVE HIS NEW PICTURES.MY NEW BLOG IS coxsdoubletrouble.blogspot.com

Frances Vineyard said...

The ponytail is too cute! :) Ben and Jack were on the same growth schedule!! :) I love the Benjamin Bunny cards and stamps..so fun!