Friday, August 1, 2008

One Year and Cousin Pictures

We went on Wednesday to have Ben's birthday pictures and cousin pictures taken. Ben started crying as soon as I sat him down on the backdrop. Not just a tear, actually sobbing. Good times...he finally warmed up to the photographer after giving him crackers and of course, a ball. Here are a few of the pictures.

I know he is thinking, "if I cry, I can have my picture taken with my ball.."
Warming up now..


I didn't buy any with the block because he never got close enough to the block
I did buy some with the ball. At least it matches!


Kennedy and Colin--they look so big!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are beautiful! They are all great! How did you ever choose?
Love,
Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

Yo Dawwg! I LOVE the new pics! See you in a week! Maybe the ICU gods will look down on us with pitty and put us on the same side. :) Allison

Whitney said...

Choosing pictures is really hard, especially when there are over 150of them. Thankfully Amy was there to help. And mostly, the nurse in me beat the mommy into submission...I actually spent less this time than I normally do :)

Frances Vineyard said...

I love the one of him clapping and the close up in the gingham! So fun! How did you get him ready for pictures and remember to bring a matching ball? You are good!

Jennifer V said...

These are all great! I love the smocking with the sweet baby animals on it.

Lisa Bounds said...

My favorite is the one with the black background. What a precious smile! I'm amazed that you all could find outfits for the three of them that coordinated so well. You haven't secretly been Kelly's Kids shopping have you, Whitney?

Whitney said...

You can thank the matching outfits to the Gram/Amy shopping machine...they found Colin a shirt first and coordinated Kennedy and Ben to match. When they went back to buy the shirt for Colin, it was gone!! Several stores (and phone calls) later, they came home with a striped shirt. We ended up going the morning of the pictures and buying that shirt he is wearing in a size larger....so no Kelly's Kids :)