Monday, July 21, 2008

Water fun

We went to the pool the other evening for a night swim with Kennedy, Colin, and Courtney.

Kennedy and Colin jumping in...I don't have any idea why they have all those floats on
Just give him a ball and he's happy...
In the pool (ball in hand)
Kennedy throwing Ben in to Courtney
Taking a few steps to Uncle Jason

Matt and I had a "date night" with some friends from my work. We went on a riverboat cruise...Ben didn't go--he stayed with Nonny and G.

Allison and I. She starts CRNA school in January and is quitting work.

Matt and I

4 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I love that dress you have on and the smile on Ben's face while he is walking!! I can't believe Benjamin Bunny is almost 1!!

Anonymous said...

Who are those two hot chicks on the river boat?!? oww! oww! :) So glad you and Matt were able to go.

Hooray for Benjamin taking a few steps!

See ya in a week Dawwg!
Allison

Anonymous said...

By the way...I'm not quitting work...just relocating to greener fields :)

Kylie said...

It looks like you all had fun! :) I bet Benjamin is loving the pool!! Too cute!