Thursday, July 17, 2008

Balloons and bruises

Benjamin, Mammaw and I went to Party City last night for some birthday party supplies. That is where Mammaw introduced Ben to a balloon. I knew immediately that we weren't getting out of there without a balloon...might as well add one to the shopping list in any store that has them now...he is obsessed. I guess this is the "guilty Mommy" since he fell down the stairs yesterday. No worries, just 3 of the possible 17 steps. He has a really nice purple bruise right beside his eye and another above his eye. Thankfully, they do not show up on camera :) Wait, I hear sirens...DHS is pulling up...

My first balloon
The balloon string is wrapped around his leg and neck...

Matt finally installed the child (and adult) resistant latches on the cabinets under the kitchen sink. We hate them!

Ben hates them, too!
Do you think if I stand on my tip-toes I can get in?

No comments: