Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Gram Cam

Here are some pictures taken with Grammy's camera. I brought them home last night after Ben opened his first birthday present and found a couple of pictures that I hadn't seen before.

A cousin pic
Is Aunt Amy here? No, just Grammy letting Ben sample some topping for a jello salad. I'm sure he didn't scream when you took it away did he?!?
Hey, what is this? Ben's first birthday present! Thanks Allison!
Am I allowed to touch?
Maybe I will just use it as a stage..

Check out the tummy


Getting the hang of it now!
Oh my goodness! There are balls in that box!

The goal says, "Yeah" when you dunk the ball. Ben is hilarious-he stops and claps his hands when they say yeah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's not the newest camera in the fam, but at least it was able to caption Benjamin opening his first birthday present and it is "Red Stuff" not a jello salad!!! For an old Gram Cam it got some good shots too!!!!

Gram Cam Owner

Anonymous said...

Way to go Grammy!! Good pics! We got the adorable birthday invite! Can't believe Ben is already turning one!
Love,
Dee

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad Ben likes it!! :) I love all the action shots and he tackles the box. HAHA! See you and Matt Friday night! Shef

Russell4 said...

Where has this year gone...I can't believe our little Benjamin is already turning one. What a fun year it has been...we are so thankful for him! Great pictures!!

Courtney said...

These pictures are awesome... he's grown up so much this summer! Also Whit, I hope you were posting at 6:49 a.m. because you stayed up all night and that you weren't up that early voluntarily! ;)

Whitney said...

Yes, those that know me well understand that 6:49 am is not one of my prime times...I was just remembering this morning how when Benjamin was a "baby" he would wake up at 6am, eat, and go back to sleep (usually in my bed) and sleep until 9....ahhh, the memories :) I woke up before him that morning and decided to blog until he woke up...