Friday, July 4, 2008

Beach Morning #1

WARNING--the following may cause extreme jealousy. Matt and I took Benjamin to the beach :) Sorry we will probably miss your party, but Happy Birthday Allie!! And happy July the 4th...we are really enjoying it so far! It seems as if Benjamin is liking the beach and ocean for the 15 minutes we were there this morning.

Ahhh.... The view from our balcony :) Playing with some of his toys from home.. Oh my goodness, the orange ball travelled too! Ben and Daddy heading down to the beach The first time touching the sand Walking to the ocean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammy and Pappy are jealous--great pictures and thanks for sharing so quick with us. Enjoy your vacation and eat some great seafood for us.

Grammy and Pappy

Russell4 said...

I am so excited that you were able to get away...wish we were there to share the experience! Tell Ben we already miss him! :) Have fun!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy July 4th! Extreme jealousy has set in for me! :) Email me the place you are staying, I've almost got Justin talked into a short weekend. :) Loved your crying comment, gave me a big smile. How did Ben do on the drive down? Hope you have time to relax....