Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Winterfest 08

Grammy and Frances took the boys to Sevierville's annual Winterfest kick-off on Monday. They met Amy with Kennedy and Colin after school. I sent my camera so I would have some pictures...thanks Fran for taking them. I wish I didn't have to work!! It looked like everyone had fun! Colin helping Ben batting Grammy and Ben Isn't this a sweet picture of Jake? Grammy and the boys The "Santa Meltdown" Ben and Colin Colin, Ben, Jake, Jack, and Kennedy Jack sharing his popcorn with Benjamin Grammy and Ben playing....ball

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great time we all had---wish you didn't have to work too--but thanks for letting us take Benjamin ---we'll do something fun on your days off!!!! Great pics and post!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

What a fun time!! Did Ben like the popcorn??? I think Ben is looking more like you did at his age! Too cute!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

We get to see Ben all the time but no Mom and Dad! :) Call us when you are off! I heard you got lots of shopping done yesterday!!