Thursday, November 20, 2008

Santa Meltdown-Part Two

Gobble, gobble, gobble...Ben's hair looks like a turkey
Looking for the cows
Ben likes to sit in the window



Matt and I took Ben to see Santa last night at Bass Pro Shop. We, rather Matt, showed him the boats while we waited. When it was our turn to see Santa, Ben walked right up to him saying, "ho, ho, ho" but didn't want any part of sitting on his lap. So the meltdown continues. They snapped a picture, but Matt didn't have time to take one. We have decided no more Santa this year!!

Doesn't he look tall in this picture?

All I want for Christmas....
Can you tell he is making the boat sound?
Waiting with the elf and Daddy.
Post meltdown candy cane

7 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Perfect place for Matt to take Ben! That reminds me...I need to post that Bass Pro is the best place to go see Santa! We need to make another trip together!

Anonymous said...

Cute pj's and shirt!!! Don't you just love Christmas? Remember that everyone except Jenn has had a Santa meltdown at some point!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Jennifer V said...

These are such cute pictures!!! He is such a big boy!! But... not everyone can love Santa like I did!

Courtney said...

I'm pretty sure Ben's hair looks red in the last picture... Whitney are you wanting him to be just like me?!

Whitney said...

Courtney, I think you have mistaken the pink Johnson's baby lotion tint as red. I tried to lay his hair down, quite unsuccessfully I might add. When is Nanny C going to visit??

Courtney said...

I'm not sure... hopefully soon! Maybe on my way back from Thanksgiving!

Kylie said...

I love the one of him making the boat sound. :) You can really tell that is what he is doing!! :)