Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I worked on Thanksgiving Day, so Matt and Ben went to eat at Uncle Doug and Aunt Lisa's house. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for inviting us and I will be there next year!

No audio on this picture, but I imagine "hot, hot, hot"
Courtney and Benjamin
Garrett, Courtney, Kelsey, and Ben
How can I get the ball into the water??
With Jake, Jack and their Grand-Dad. I understand that Ben hasn't learned to share. We'll have to work on it :)
Showing Ben how to kick
Ben and Jake
Ben and the boys
Ben and Pappy on the zip line

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Kelsey promises she wasn't about to kill your son... haha

Anonymous said...

We had a great time - but we missed you!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

We did miss you, but I enjoyed Fantasy of Trees! Hope to hang out again soon!