Monday, November 24, 2008

Moving targets!!

I have to work on Thanksgiving, so I took this past weekend off. We worked on our Christmas decorations, Rhonda took our pictures http://imageeverything.blogspot.com, and we celebrated Thanksgiving with Matt's family on Sunday. At the shop where Matt works, they set up a Christmas scene and we took pictures of the always moving targets we call children... Ben was running around with reckless abandon with everything I like to call "hazards" around. Needless to say, I was glad when we were finished with pictures.


Benjamin sitting on the step at Nonny's house
Nancy and Jim
Amy and Cyndy driving the sleigh

Addie, MaMaw Betty, G, and Ben
Notice the blue ball. I wish I had put his red one in the diaper bag!
Nonny, Addie, G, and Ben

Finally sitting still for a book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics that Rhonda took are fantastic!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Aunt Dee