Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Water Boy

Amy and Fran have already posted pictures of the kids in the pool...so the pressure is on!! Amy's pictures of Ben are much better than mine because I was trying to keep him from jumping out of my arms into the pool :) He really enjoys the water. When I sat him down on the steps, he kept trying to pull away from me and lunge into the water---NO FEAR!!

He preferred being in the float because I didn't have to hold him.

If you will notice, a ball in his right hand

Almost ready for a haircut...
If you take me out of the water, I want to play ball!!
Let's go see Aunt Amy...she lets me eat anything!!
Kennedy is my buddy...
And Colin is too...
Daddy even got in the pool with me later that day
Always a Daddy's boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pool pics!!! Thanks for letting me tag with you and Erin last night for dinner...I had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

above is from Allison :) :)

Whitney said...

Let's make it tradition...only not wait for a staff meeting to go..

Frances Vineyard said...

Thanks for working with the boys on swimming!!