Monday, June 23, 2008

Some summertime cousin time

We went to Nonny and G's for dinner last week and Ben got another peek at his new cousin, Addie. I had just changed her diaper and been re-christened, so she was a little fussy when we sat Ben beside her. He just looked and tried to climb off the couch. At least he didn't hit her with a ball!!!

Aunt Summer, who is that??

What is going on?? What is all that crying?? (There is almost 11 months difference between them--wow, what a difference)
Ben's idea, "I'll ask Aunt Amy, she will let me do anything..." :)

Grammy, Amy and I took the kids to the zoo on Friday. Mammaw and Pappaw got us season passes for Christmas--what a treat!! I had forgotten about the Honda Hoot being in town and we had to park and ride a school bus to the zoo entrance. I should have just dropped Kennedy and Colin off with Benjamin. As you can tell, I have 2 nannies for the summer :)

My first school bus ride

Here is a bunny we saw in one of the exhibits. He wouldn't come out for me to get a picture, but his name is Benjamin
Amy, Keke, and Colin petting the camel. Surprisingly, Ben's Mom wouldn't let him touch...
The animals in their cage...
If you look closely, you can see the huge gorilla in the background

Kennedy gave Benjamin some of her ice cream....Mommy had to stand in line to get some while Ben was screaming for more.

Kennedy and Ben on the giant tortoise

Riding the carousel

1 comment:

Frances Vineyard said...

Great pictures, we are going today, if you are up for some more fun! :)
Love,
Fran