Saturday, September 13, 2008

Number 8

Our anniversary was Tuesday. Eight years. Of course, most pictures are on film and not digital, so here are a few from the last couple years. I took off the weekend to spend with the family..Matt is fishing. Oh well, I needed the time off :) In all fairness, I went out to eat with friends on Tuesday night after work, so I guess it is fair that Matt is fishing....

Christmas 2005
Hilton Head 2006
Hilton Head 2006
2006
The night before Ben was born
Before coming home from the hospital with Benjamin
A couple of months ago

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw precious! I'm glad you're both getting some time to spend with your fuh-riends. :)

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple and great parents!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love the pics and the new heading of Ben!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy Anniversary! These are great pictures!