Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

Matt and I were off from work yesterday so we got to spend some time with Benjamin. After Ben took a 3 hour nap, we ran some errands and shopped a while. On our way home, we decided to eat at the Gondolier. The waitress gave Ben a balloon which he chewed a hole in on the way home.

Ben and his balloon


Hey, this thing is getting smaller...
Ben was a really good sport while we were shopping and riding so we stopped at the park to let him play. He likes to slide but he prefers to climb UP the slide. Thankfully I had put my camera in the bag to catch a few pics!


Whew, he made it to the top!

Not so much a fan of the swing last night

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow... he really doesn't like that swing, does he? I enjoyed seeing him yesterday and I'm excited about Friday!!!