Friday, September 12, 2008

Playdate and walking

Ben and Allie had a playdate Saturday night while Matt and Mark were fishing. Jenn and I are amazed by the differences between boys and girls. Allie was showing Ben her broom and he put it on his shoulder like a ball bat. Aren't we funny? Where did Allie go? There she is. Jenn and I were trying to get them to sit still while we took a picture. This is the closest we came. Emma the cat isn't afraid of children...she probably should be... Posing for Mommy

Just walking around

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "oooh, had a wreck." Makes me smile. So it's official, I will be an aunt to a niece. :) See ya next week for another team leader tuesday! I love this new tradition! :) ~Shef

Frances Vineyard said...

ohhhh...how cute to see him walking around!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Jennifer V said...

Happy anniversary!

Love the video of him walking - he has great balance!! (Love that he is holding a ball, too!)