Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nine months

It has been a busy couple of weeks. I haven't updated because I have lost one of my memory cards :( Benjamin turned nine months on the 24th....ahhhh!!! It's almost his birthday. He has been to the doctor twice in the last week. He had a nine month check-up on Monday...I can't remember the weight but I will update later with that info...went back on Saturday morning with a 102 temp and diagnosed with a viral infection. He is feeling a little better now, not as whiny and no temp in a couple of days. Nonny and I went and had "professional" pictures made today and they didn't put the CD in my envelope....so another update after I get those pictures

Ben and I waiting at the doctor...well visit, not the sick one
Garrett (Gary) and Courtney dropped in for a visit....Ben was being a momma's boy
Ben gets his toys stuck under the recliner and sofas...it is hilarious watching him get them out

Standing at the steps

Nonny and Ben in the swing at Nonny's house

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the gate---are they just going to stay in the boxes at the steps? I think Benjamin looks like his daddy in the first step pics.

Grammy

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I think Benjamin looks like his daddy in some pictures but alot like his mom in some as well. He is growing so fast! Mom, you look great and still glowing!!!!!
Love,
Dee

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO HAPPY WITH NONNY .....OUTSIDE OF COURSE!! I THINK THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN HIM CRY IN A PIC!! ENJOYED HE VISIT LAST NIGHT THANKS. THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE!

Courtney said...

Maybe next time we come he won't be scared of us. :(