Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cousins and friends

This is a picture of Benjamin eating a pancake. Grammy says I am cruel just giving a pancake without syrup, but he is still taking a nap after eating his breakfast. I don't think syrup would go well with a nap :) He really did like the pancake, even dry!!
Kennedy and Colin were playing tickle tackle the other day and Benjamin had to join in on the fun
Ben rarely crawls around things..he usually just climbs over them.
Mammaw and Pappaw bought a pedal boat for the pond...I guess I know what we will be doing this summer..some leg shaping and toning

Mark and Jenn brought Allie over last night for a play date. She and Ben really played well together. Ben would crawl away and she would chase him...already leading the ladies on, watch out girls!! Of course, Matt and Mark disappeared with fishing poles and came back smelling of fish. Enjoy it now, boys. Once Ben gets a little older, he will be with you!!

Jenn and I used to put the kids in the recliner and take their picture...a little harder now. They both tried to jump off the chair...so much for that
Allie and Ben--first playdate-Aug. 27th
What is going on, Mom??
Hey Allie, can you say ball?? I have lots of toys but all I play with is a ball..
I was putting up a baby gate going into the laundry room and Benjamin overturned the box and was crawling on it...with a ball, of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't think a little syrup would hurt before nap---what did you give for snack---in the chair with Allie, Benjamin looks like he's in a trance!!!!! Great pics of cousins---of course I'm a little proud since they are my 3 grandchildren!!!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

he is gonna love being on that boat...outside! him and allia are so sweet together

Anonymous said...

Where's the strong work?!?!? :) See ya at work on Monday!
-allison-