Friday, March 7, 2008

Kennedy's party

Kennedy's birthday party was at Mr. Gatti's. I think Benjamin had sensory overload with all the kids, noises, and the game room with the black light. He will probably want a black light for his room when he is older.

Did you miss the memo? Everyone wear Polo shirts
Kennedy wanted a picture with hats on
Uncle Jason, can I have some pizza?
I think Benjamin likes his hat
Kennedy, the birthday girl
Benjamin and Daddy in the game room
Colin rowing
I couldn't resist a new bathtub pic..Ben has learned to SOAK the bathroom when he splashes
Just sitting in the kitchen. Fran, does the duckie sleeper look familiar?

Ben creeping around in the kitchen obstacle course

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Benjamin and Daddy blown-up makes them look just alike!!!! I'm proud that you've learned the art of adding videos for our enjoyment! Love the duck bath tub picture!

Love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Love the video! It was great seeing you guys this weekend!!!
Love,
Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! WHAT IS BEN DOING FOR MOMMY TODAY?
FRAN

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Whit! Thanks for calling and checking on my letter today! Sorry I couldn't talk...those code browns don't care about what time of day it is :)

Allison