Friday, March 14, 2008

Birthday week

Monday Mammaw Mildred was "plenty-nine" as she used to tell me when I was small. My birthday was Wednesday, and Jennifer's is today....

Happy Birthday, Jen, JEn, JEN!!!! From all your boys
Benjamin Bunny...
Benjamin's buddies--Kipper and Samson
Swinging on Grammy and Pappy's back porch

Can you tell that Ben has found his tongue? I think he likes the way his teeth feel
Benjamin throws and chases his ball through the house


Thanks Allison for the frog and duck bath puppets. Ben likes to chew on them.

3 comments:

Jennifer V said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! Hope that you had a great birthday, Whit!!!!!
Love,
Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

I love the Benjamin Bunny picture! Happy Easter Ben!!!