Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random catching up

My new favorite picture of Ben...Pappy and Grammy bought him this hat in Charleston and he wears it everywhere (including church!)


Just drinking a little milk before heading outside to play
Matt is trying to take a picture of Ben in his Easter outfit...yes, it has bunnies on it. I had to work, so Matt dressed Ben for church. Doesn't he look handsome (and old?)
Kennedy, Benjamin, and Colin
Uncle Jason's family
Mommy's handsome boys



Benjamin likes to be a helper...especially watering plants in the morning


While Kennedy and Colin were on Spring Break, Matt and I took them to Chuck E. Cheese. Ben was probably a little young, but I think the big kids had fun!!

Watching Colin
I don't think this is how it is supposed to work
Or this way, either
When Daddy put the token in the monster truck, a meltdown followed
Post-meltdown hoops


Many times, Benjamin wears an outfit of Colin's to church. I usually try to take a picture of him and this is what I get...

2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I love the first picture of him too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!!! Love his hat and Easter outfit!!!!! (Remember you buying it!)
Love,
Dee