Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


Why I stopped cleaning my appliances....

Grammy and Pappy opened their pool and we got to swim yesterday. I think we have another swim team member in the making!


Hmmm, he found a ball at the pool
Mommy Ben will be sooooo glad when school is out!
Ben thinks he is as big as Kennedy and Colin
I think Ben looks like Matt in this picture...

Happy Birthday, Matt!! No pictures of Matt from yesterday or today...he is out of town golfing.

Kelsey and Courtney came over this afternoon and we played at the pool...

He stands like this often
Lounging on the steps with Colin and Kennedy
Kelsey and Ben
Golfing
Colin (or HOL as Ben calls him) eating a snack
Mammaw and Ben playing ball

2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Cute pictures! Tell Ben, Jack and Jake can't wait to swim with him!

The Polks said...

My appliances look the same way - fingerprints and kisses all over them!
Looks like Ben is going to have fun this summer in the pool.