Monday, December 8, 2008

NOT ME MONDAY!



Here's my go at it...

Never would I get Benjamin out of his crib, complete with paci and woobie, and drag him into my bed (this morning) and snuggle up for another 20 minutes because I wasn't ready to get up yet (until he poked me in the eye)...not me!

I did not postpone taking his paci away twice because I am too tired to listen to him cry in his crib for it. NOT ME!

I did not let Benjamin watch some mindless cartoon because I wasn't ready to make his breakfast. NOT ME!

I did not let Ben take a shower with me because his hair was so wild I couldn't lay it down with a wet washcloth because I don't like to have his hair cut!

I did not buy a bag of candy corn at Target so that Ben could snack, quietly, while I shopped in peace. NOT ME!

I did not let Benjamin wear the same outfit for two days straight and not give him a bath...never!

I never would wipe Ben's nose on my shirt, sleeve, or pants, because I am the type of Mom who ALWAYS has a tissue ready!!

I did not call on the way out to dinner last week and hear my son screaming in the background and continue on to the restaurant...I turned around and drove straight home!! I would never have gone to dinner..not me! (see you next Tuesday, Sheff :)

I would never forget I had washed a load of towels and left them in the washer over the weekend because that would be totally gross!! Not me, I am a laundry maid!

And finally, I never would blog stalk, internet surf, and sit in my gown until noon while those same towels are sitting in the washer downstairs while Ben is napping, just because I want to...not ME!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

4 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Ha ha ...great job..please keep doing these..I need more people like me so I feel less bad.LOL

Frances Vineyard said...

LOL, he he he, Love it!!!! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out! :) You knew I'd blogg stalk didn't you. :) Can't wait 'til Tuesday! Shef

Kylie said...

Too funny!! :) Love it!