Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day!

Santa came!! While I worked on Christmas Eve, Matt taught Ben to answer, "Ho, ho, ho" when someone asked who was coming to his house tonight!!
A cow for Ben's Christmas tree!
Santa brought Ben new books! It has a cow on it!
Santa left something on the fridge too!
I wonder if he is reading to the gingerbread man?
Daddy is showing Ben what is in his stocking
Hermie and Rudolph (Flashback for those who don't recall. Hermie is the elf in the Rudolph movie who wants to be a dentist---Ben loves him. Not in the movie, but he has the vinyl clings and a tee shirt with Hermie and calls him by name.)

After seeing what Santa left, we went to Matt's MaMaw's house for breakfast.


G and Addie
Resting on MaMaw Bets' sofa
BALL
Ben showing MaMaw Bets and Aunt Pearl his ball
Addie and her bear

After breakfast with MaMaw Betty, we went to my parents for a late lunch and opened presents there (after Ben and Mommy took a nap :).


Stopping with Pappy for a little milk before opening presents
Oh my, Colin got a ball for Christmas. Who do you think played with the ball and thought it was his?? Notice how close Ben is standing to Colin.
Jason is trying to get Colin's basketball out of the package while Ben yells, "BALL"
Jason's family
Thanks Mammaw for the school bus
Matt with his Ralphie's "A Christmas Story" wrapping paper
Kennedy with her manicure set

Cousins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whit...I love the pics! And where in the world did you find the Christmas Story wrapping paper?? I love it! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy new year. Let me know when/if TLT resumes! Allison

McKsMom said...

My kids love Hermie too! I conned McKenzie into going to the dentist by telling her that we might see Hermie. Although she is 6, we still look for Hermie when we go to the dentist. She hasn't been afraid up to this point, but she did have a cavity filled, so she might not want to go back. We have an awesome dentist who lets her help with my cleanings. She gets to use the suction straw. She even got to push the button to take my X-ray.