Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Fall

Ben stayed at Grammy and Pappy's house while I worked Wednesday and Thursday. He had play dates both days with Jackson and Jacob. He loves to play with them. Thanks Frances for taking these wonderful pictures with my camera...I wish I had been there!

Playing ball
Helping a brother out...

Dad had covered our tomato plants to protect them, but unfortunately, the actual tomatoes froze. Jack, Jake, and Ben pulled the frozen tomatoes off the vines and threw them to the cows....

Look how intense Jake is...
To the "buuhs"
Brothers...
Posing..they may have seen a camera before :)
Jack
Jake
Ben
Jacob and Samson
Pappy and Benjamin playing in the leaves
Benjamin icing his....cookie?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy Halloween! We had tons of fun playing with Ben the past two days!! Thanks for letting me use your camera!!

The Thompsons said...

Call me crazy, but wouldnt that barbed wire hurt with Jake and Jack grabbin on it? Ben is adorable! Can't wait to see him Friday. (praying for NO RAIN!)