Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Gram Cam and Orange Crush

Grammy loaned me her memory card so that I could look at Benjamin drinking his orange crush (wonder why he didn't sleep that night:)? Here are a few pictures from the Gram Cam...

Chewing on a ball with Kennedy
Cozy Coupe...wait, why is Colin driving?

Cute picture (except for Ben's eyes)
Trying on his cow costume for the first time. "Buuuh!"
Ben's first tractor ride with Pappy!

Our neighbors, David and Shelia, provide all the kids with drinks and snacks year round. He has been asking me for over a year what Benjamin would want to drink. I guess Ben has chosen Orange Crush as his beverage of choice. David also lets Ben pick apples off the tree and eat them (he doesn't think the apples are balls anymore). I have been assured that Ben didn't really drink out of the can and that these pictures are posed....

I don't think he drank much based on the amount on his shirt!
Blowing kisses
Doesn't he look big?
Sharing
Relaxing with Pappy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammy would like to add that the shirt did come clean!!! What a fun adventure!!!!

Jennifer V said...

Great pics!!! I can't wait to see Bunny again... he is getting so big!

Frances Vineyard said...

These are so sweet to capture love and fun with Grammy and Pappy! Love it!

Courtney said...

These are great! I miss my other family!