Friday, January 25, 2008

Snow days

Mommy's little Snowman


Some of the funniest moments with Benjamin are after nap time. He sings and talks to the animals on his bumper pad while he waits for me to get him out of the crib.



My big boy high chair that Daddy assembled on Sunday

Mom, get your fingers out of my mouth...I can bite with my 2 new teeth. He cut one tooth on Thursday of last week and the second came in on Saturday while I was at work. He really likes to chomp down on anything within reach. I have tried to snag a picture but he is a very private fellow...
Benjamin went for his 6 month check-up today (and shots!) Last month, when she measured his height, he tilted his head back and measured taller than today.

50th percentile in weight--17 lbs. 6 oz. (6.5 oz. growth since last month)
50th percentile in height--26 1/4 inches (shrunk 3/4 of an inch)

Mmm, Pluto, do you like my teeth?
My little paper shredder
Tylenol and immunization induced sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again I can't help but smile when I look at pictures! I'm a Ben Blogger addict now along with Emma! The snowman outfit just tops the cake. :) See ya at work!

Frances Vineyard said...

Oh my, you know how I LOVE costumes!!!! The snowman is oh so cute!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! Love the Snowman outfit!
Love,
Dee