Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas

Benjamin's first Christmas was action-packed. I was supposed to work Christmas Eve, but when I got there that morning, they sent me home!! I was so excited. Sorry the update is late, but I had to work the 2 days after Christmas too. I have just now recovered and am blogging again.


We celebrated with Matt's family the Friday night before Christmas since Susan and I both had to work the weekend and Christmas Eve.

Thanks Nonny and G for the toybox
Benjamin loves books
Smiling at Daddy

We started out Christmas Eve night with Matt's family at his Uncle Brent's house

Can Ben get the whole box in his mouth?
Uncle Rusty and Ben
Nonny and Ben

The next Christmas Eve stop was at Meme's


Uncle Jason and Ben
Another present?? Can I get this one in my mouth?

A puppy. Mmmm, tastes kind of furry
Kelsey, Grammy, Pappy, Kennedy, and Courtney
Colin and Kennedy
Uncle Randy
Jason and Amy

Christmas Day--we got to "sleep in", Ben didn't get up until 7am (he normally gets up at 6am). We spent some time at home...

Santa came...he even left something for Matt and I..
But Ben was higher on the nice list...even a putter!!!
Playing with his new ball

We went to breakfast at MaMaw Betty's house

Playing in the floor
Some new books
G, Nonny, and Ben
Daddy and Ben

And lunch at Mammaw and Pappaw's house

Mammaw teaching Kennedy to make dumplins
Aunt Virginia and Mammaw with Ben after lunch

Mammaw and Pappaw and their great-grandchildren
Kennedy being the "Ben Hog"
The grandchildren with Grammy and Pappy, Mammaw and Pappaw
Pappy and Ben
Colin, Pappaw, and Kennedy
Mammaw and Pappaw
Uncle Matt & Kennedy

And finished the night exchanging gifts at Grammy and Pappy's house

Wow, a wagon!!

Uncle Matt got me this knife
I can open this box myself

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a fun 1st Christmas Ben had!!!!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

Sweet pictures! Love the one with Jason..:) Hope you enjoyed your break last weekend!