Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Claus

We went to see Santa yesterday morning. Grammy, Nonny, Aunt Amy, Kennedy and Colin joined us for the visit.

Waiting on Santa


Kennedy and Colin met us to visit with Santa...are we on the naughty or nice list?
Wasn't I a good boy, Nonny?
Riding the train. Is that Pappy driving?
Too much excitement for one afternoon. Maybe dreaming of a Christmas wish list? 4-Wheelers, monster trucks, and maybe a new thumb to suck on?


We went to MaMaw Betty's last night for dessert and visits with family. Ben showed everyone how he could squeal and roll over.

G and Ben
Great Aunt Nancy and Ben

Watch Ben sitting up!!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5146551015554996706" />


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben is such a happy baby! I am so glad that he liked Santa! Wait until next year!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Jennifer V said...

These are GREAT! I am glad someone had a good experience with Santa. The close-up of Ben on his belly looks just like WHIT!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics whitney! Ben is all full of smiles! I can picture all of the stories you tell at work when I see his pictures. :)