Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

We got to go to two Easter Egg hunts yesterday!

I'm ready (yes, I combed his hair after this picture)
We met at the park for Jack and Jake's hunt and had a cousin pic

Let the games begin!
Look how tall Kennedy is!

What am I supposed to do with this?

Addie is here too!
Finally, a ball!

Jack decided to picnic alone


After Jack and Jake's egg hunt, we went to church for our Sunday School Egg hunt

Someone is sleepy

Maybe a little cookie decorating...

a little icing
and a little more...
A balloon and a ball

4 comments:

The Polks said...

It was great to see you yesterday.
Happy Easter.

Jennifer V said...

His outfits are so cute! Looks like Ben had an eventful day!! I especially love the one of Jack eating alone... typical!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Looks like everyone had a good time and found lots of eggs!
love,
Dee

Frances Vineyard said...

Ben looked so handsome! Thanks for coming! Email me the cousin pic..that is a keeper!