Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our day at the Park

First, thanks Amy! I love my blog makeover. Danielle did a wonderful job!

After naptime, Ben and I took Kennedy and Colin to the park. They have added a new section of play structures and we had a blast! Grammy was on her way to the grocery store and stopped to watch us play...



whining..
watching...
reaching for Colin (who just skimmed up that pole like a monkey :)



Ben disappeared for a second when he spotted the basketball goal.






Mmmm, Grammy treated us to Marble Slab after playing at the park...

Ben watching while Colin acts silly

3 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I LOVE your new header! Yea for the farm life! I can't wait to see the new play structure too!

The Polks said...

I love your new header!
Looks like you all had a fun day outside!

Russell4 said...

Thanks for giving me a break...glad you all had fun! Aren't they so cute together...and look how LONG Kennedy's legs are..where did that come from? haha