Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mommy's sick....

FLU!! So much for the flu shot. My Dr. prescribed Tamiflu. He even gave a prescription to Matt so hopefully he won't get it. Here is the downside...Ben is too young for Tamiflu. I am supposed to be away from Ben until I haven't run a fever for 48 hours. Hopefully, I will feel like playing Mommy again by Tuesday. Please pray that Benjamin doesn't get the flu. It is really hard to be in the same house with him and not play with him. He obviously doesn't understand that mommy can't hold him, feed him, etc. Thanks Aunt Amy for taking him Thurs and Friday...and the nearly naked blog pics to prove it...

While Daddy Daycare is in session, toys that were still in boxes get put together. Look at Ben's new car walker!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Mommy gets better very soon!!
But it looks like "Daddy Daycare" is doing a good job!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Russell4 said...

Anytime...we had so much fun!!! Wish I could have helped more..sickness never hits at a good time! We hope you are feeling better soon, however Daddy is doing a great job! :)

Frances Vineyard said...

I hope you are feeling better this morning Whitney! Benjamin looks like such a big boy! I love his age!

Lisa Bounds said...

I remember having the flu--it's the pits! Sorry you're not feeling well and hope you recover quickly. I got to hear Ben on the phone this morning! He's so sweet making those cute little baby noises!

Love,
Lisa