Monday, November 12, 2007

Working weekend

I had to work the weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Matt played Mr. Mom on Sunday and the grandparents were also on call for the weekend. Matt says he will call 911-Nonny for emergencies. It looks like Grammy and Nonny saved the day!! Even Pappy and G joined in on the fun.


Pappaw and Ben...Mammaw won't let me take her picture!!

Benjamin has found out that there are other things to chew on besides his hands! Although I think he prefers his hands.




Benjamin and Daddy getting ready for church. Grammy came to help get everyone ready since I was at work.

Ben borrowed Jake and Jack's outfit to wear

Do you think I am a Daddy's boy??

Just laying around

Ben playing with his ball

Busted!!! Sucking his thumb! I pulled his woobie from over his head and this is what I found!

Someone else likes to sleep with his head covered...

5 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I think Daddy gets a lot more naps than Mommy! Not fair!

Anonymous said...

The busted is my favorite!! I know, but it is still cute!

Grammy
P.S. Daddy and Benjamin are looking a lot alike!

Jennifer V said...

Love the new pictures! He is so cute!!!

I bought a couple of things for him - Fran has them at her house!!

Russell4 said...

I know that after working for 3 days your brain may be a little fried...but that outfit was Colins not Jake and Jacks..but no big deal! :)

Whitney said...

Sorry that my brain is fried...Daddy DOES get many more naps and full night's sleep than Mommy. When does that change?? Sorry for the faux pas with the outfit, Colin!!!