Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Doctor Visit and New Shoes

Grammy and I took Ben to the doctor this morning for his 3 month check-up.

90th percentile weight--15 lbs. 5 1/2 oz.(only 11 oz. gained since last month)
75th percentile height--24 1/2 inches (grown 3/4 inch since last month)

Singing while waiting on Dr. Joe
Which roll should I hide another 11 oz in??
Getting fitted for his first real shoes
What are these things on my feet? I'm not sure, but thanks anyway, Grammy.
Shopping really wears him out

3 comments:

Jennifer V said...

He is so cute!!! I love the updates. Can't wait to see him soon!!!

Whit, you are a pro at this blogging! Fran needs to step up her game hehe.

Russell4 said...

What a cute outfit :) ...on a very cute baby!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Yes, my favorite outfit is the turtle! Love it! He is looking like such a big boy!!